Kurt made sure the boys had something to give me and he also gave me something. They made me feel special. Thank you honey! The boys gave me some See's candy and Kurt bought me a skirt, shirt and sweater so I had a new outfit to wear to church. I was very grateful for the new outfit, it made me feel good. I feel completely blessed to be the mother of two precious little boys. I have waited a long time to be a mother and I am thankful I can now enjoy my two sweet blessings!
We also went over to visit my mom. AJ did his best at saying, "Happy Mother's Day" it sounded more like, "Mudr day!" but he said it with a great big smile! I have a wonderful mother and I am so thankful for the great example she has set for me. I love you Mom!

1 comments:
You are all my favorite blessisngs. I love my wonderful family. Mom
Post a Comment