be happy





Summer

Summer

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Official!

I went in front of the City Counsel on Wednesday night and was officially granted my business license. My preschool's name is "Happy Hands Preschool" It will open in the fall of 2010! I will be meeting with a graphic design artist on Tuesday to develop a logo. I have in mind what I want... little kids hand prints like they have been dipped in tempra paint with a smile in the palm. I figure that way my students can make a logo for themselves on the first day of school! We'll see how it all comes together! I'll post the logo when I get it!
Update: Here are my logo's! I have a horizontal one and a vertical one. I have also created a website (with a lot of help from my nephew, Bryson---THANKS BRYSON!) Check it out... happyhandspreschool.net

1 comments:

joyce said...

Where will it be located? In your home? Anywhere near South Ogden? I've got to find a good preschool for my son for fall of 2011.