When I was growing up I used to love to look out and see the quail running all over our property. There were several times I would drive in and sit in my car and watch the mommy quail and her little chicks follow her down the driveway. I thought it was neat living with a covey of quail. Well, I finally have another bird I can watch. We have a pheasant living by us. I have seen it several times. It has been in our front yard and our back yard. I got out the camera to take a picture the other day, but as I opened the door, AJ yelled out, "Bird!" I got one quick shot before it went behind the shed. FYI Did you know that quail are members of the pheasant family?
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment