AJ is has been really good to bow his head and fold his arms when it is time to say a prayer. He listens for us to say, "Amen" and then about 1 maybe 2 seconds later he yells out, "AMEN" throws his hands up in the air and has a great big smile on his face. When I say yell, I am not exaggerating! He says amen with gusto!
Today was the first day I went back to church since we were blessed with Griffin. (The Dr. told us not to take him out until Mother's Day.) After every prayer in sacrament meeting our sweet little AJ yelled "AMEN!" The first time it happened I noticed the speakers looking around for who had said it; after the first sacrament prayer the youth speakers were pointing and giggling. I heard several people around us commenting on how endearing they thought it was. It melted my heart! He's a charmer!

1 comments:
thay boy has enthusiasm! Grandma
Post a Comment