Rutherford & Pearl
I love these pictures of Mom's maternal grandparents. Meet Rutherford Horatio Hutchinson and Catherine "Pearl" Nalder. My great grandmother Pearl died when my grandmother was just a little girl of nine years old. My grandma had to grow up a bit faster and assume more adult responsibilities because of her death. I remember my Grandma telling me I should appreciate all of the things my mother does for me because she had to do a lot of those things herself. I don't know much about Rutherford. Maybe one day I can learn more about my Great Grandma Pearl and my Great Grandfather Rutherford, but for now I LOVE these pictures of them!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Genealogy I am doing it
Posted by Anonymous at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love these. and i love the name pearl for a little girl.
You are making me feel guilty for not loving genealogy like you. Maybe I'll get the bug. I am glad that you love doing it!
Post a Comment