For us to get AJ sealed, the temple workers requested we bring in a Family Group Record sheet all filled out for him. My Aunt Linda and Uncle Don have a lot of genealogy and I knew they had a program where you could add pictures, I liked that idea. So I talked to them and found out what I needed to get a Family Group Record sheet done. I then talked to Kurt's Dad to get some pictures and I also talked to my Mom and she gathered some pictures for me. I had a lot of fun doing it! The pictures make it come to life! I hope to post a little tidbit here and there about our genealogy. Here is the first tidbit of info. I learned my great great grandmother on my Mom's paternal line was a teacher. She taught at Madison Elementary in Ogden City. My Mom has the school bell she used when she was a teacher. Her name was Sarah Adamson, I guess teaching really is in my blood!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Genealogy I am doing it
Posted by Anonymous at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'll need to get the bug, but right now, I don't.
Post a Comment