Hi Jill, Remember me??? Think.. roommate! How are you? I;m not even sure how I came upon your blog, but I'm really glad I did. It's Christmas morning (like 1:30 am). I'd really love to get your email address. We need to catch up!! Have a merry Christmas! Joyce (Richey) Anderson joycea@webpipe.net
ps... no, I don't have a blog... sorry. I'm a blog stalker:)
I was a kindergarten teacher for 16 years, I am now a stay at home mom. I love doing fun activities with children so I thought doing a summer fun program would be great! I have included some pictures from some activities done last year. Good times had by all!
4 comments:
Cute nativities!!!
We don't have one yet, but when we do, I want one like yours! :)
i love your nativity sets! you have one that i have been eyeing for years!
It is a marvelous nativity set! I am glad that you enjoy it so very much and that I was able to use it one year.
Hi Jill,
Remember me??? Think.. roommate!
How are you? I;m not even sure how I came upon your blog, but I'm really glad I did. It's Christmas morning (like 1:30 am). I'd really love to get your email address. We need to catch up!!
Have a merry Christmas!
Joyce (Richey) Anderson
joycea@webpipe.net
ps... no, I don't have a blog... sorry. I'm a blog stalker:)
Post a Comment