be happy





Summer

Summer

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Christmas Tree


Kurt and I bought a Christmas tree this year! We haven't had one since we've been married, but this year...we want to give AJ the full Christmas experience! AJ loves colored lights so we bought one at K-Mart that is full of colored lights, it also spins around which is an added bonus! He is quite content (for as long as a 5 month old can be) to sit in his Bumbo chair or his saucer and watch the tree spin around with all of the colored lights!


For many years I have purchased Christmas ornaments when I have gone on trips. It's fun to reminisce as we decorate the tree. This picture has a few... a cow bell from Switzerland, a bunny from a friend before I left on my mission, one from the Atlanta Olympics and the SLC Winter Games, an I Love You (ILY) hand an investigator took off their tree and gave me when I was transferred on my mission, one from WSU when I graduated with my masters degree, a glass Christmas tree from Venice, Italy and one from our honeymoon!


May your Christmas be filled with memories!

1 comments:

salgal said...

Pretty soon AJ will be able to remember all of the ornaments he created as you decorate the tree. It was very cute with our children. They would find their ornaments with their name on them and the date to find out how old they were when they made an ornament. Very fun memories!!