be happy





Summer

Summer

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Favorite


Do you have a special treat that you can only get certain times of the year that you look forward to? I do...Brach's Christmas Nougats. I love these things! They are fresh, soft, chewy just plain scrumptious! If you haven't tried them I would encourage you to go buy a bag, they are a true treat...that you can only get at Christmas time. (They make a similar product for Valentines, but its just not the same!)

2 comments:

kimM said...

I don't think I have ever had those, perhaps I will give them a try. I always thought those were old people candies (like orange sticks and pepto bismal tasting candy).

I love mini-eggs in the purple package that you get at Easter.

salgal said...

When I receive those, I usually give them away. I am a chocolate girl. I never thought of them as you do. I am glad you enjoy them.