Thursday, April 7, 2011
Tangled Monster Truck Pajama Party
Birthdays are for kids. AJ was VERY EXCITED that mom was having a birthday! Kurt took the kids shopping and when they came back AJ ran in the house and said, "Mom, mom, I got you a car for your birthday!" He couldn't wait to give me the little white matchbox car he had picked out for me. He was also very excited about the card and balloon. I decdied I would like to stay home and watch a movie as a family, we borrowed Tangled from my sister and becasue it was getting a little late we decided to all get in our PJ's. AJ played with his monster truck during the show. He kept calling it our monster truck pajama party. Good times!
Posted by Jill at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment