Monday, April 18, 2011
Our New Motorhome
Kurt loves to camp and fish and ride ATV's. I like to camp and ride ATV's, but I like to camp with some luxury items. :) We found a motor home on KSL that was #1 in good condition and #2 one we could afford. Only problem it was in Nevada... Road trip! We drove down to Parump Nevada checked it out and ended up giving Albert a check! We then drove into Las Vegas the kids and I in the car and Kurt in the motor home. We had a few minor navigation problems and ended up getting to U-haul a bit late so we could not get the car trailer until the morning. The U-haul manager told us we were welcome to stay in the parking lot overnight, so we did! I thought it was hilarious that our first night camping was in the parking lot of u-haul in Las Vegas! The next morning we hooked up the car, all jumped in the motor home and we were off. We had a little extra time so we decided to stay overnight at a real campground in Fillmore on the way home. The boys really seemed to have fun. We fed horses, threw wood (Aj called in wood, not sticks) in a creek, played in the park and enjoyed being outside. Hopefully we will have some great memories in our "new" motor home!
Posted by Jill at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The other day I overheard the girls were talking. Drew said that when she is a grown up she will have an RV. Wakely agreed and said she would have one too. Nice to see them planning ahead.
Post a Comment