Thursday, December 23, 2010
Christmas Stockings!
A dear friend of mine, Pam gave my Mom hats that her Aunt had knitted to give to all of her grandkids. When I saw the hats I immediately thought of Christmas stockings. Growing up we all had our own hand knitted Christmas Stockings. I LOVED them! They had our names on them and were white, green and red. I have wanted some for my own family, but the only place I have seen some kind of like the ones from my childhood were on Etsy and they were VERY Expensive! I asked Pam if she thought her Aunt Emma could knit our family some Christmas stockings, she said she was sure she could. Pam said it turned out to be a great project for her Aunt. She enjoyed making them for us. Well, Pam brought the finished product over today. They look WONDERFUL!!!! I am SOOOOO excited to have stockings for my kids. Now Santa will have a place to put an orange for Christmas morning!
Posted by Jill at 1:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! You guys have sure been busy! I'm glad you caught us up on what you've been doing the last couple of months!
Merry Christmas! And enjoy those stockings! ;)
hey i loved your christmas card! i love that you send an update as well! i hope you have a wonderful new year!
Post a Comment