Twenty years ago today Chris and I went into the MTC to go on our missions! I asked Chris and his family and Mom and Dad to come over for dinner. I had fun setting the table and trying to make it kinda special. It is also Cooper's birthday today the big 6! And it was 5 years ago today that I first heard of a guy named Kurt. It was at Cooper's 1st birthday party that Joyce told me she gave my number to someone at work. I guess Dec. 12th holds a lot of special memories for me!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I LOVE Dec. 12!! Darin proposed to me on Dec. 12, 10 years ago!! I was in labor on Dec. 12, 9 years ago (although he was born on Dec. 13). Yay! Love reading your blog!!
Post a Comment