be happy





Summer

Summer

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Date Night




Last Spring, Kurt asked me if I wanted to go to the Paul McCartney concert. I said I would love to! The day finally arrived, I was excited but also a little apprehensive wondering if I would be able to walk to and from the concert and also be able to sit that long. Thank goodness for some medication! We had a GREAT time! We started our evening by going to L&L Hawaiian BBQ, it was yummy food, Kurt LOVED it! He was able to have some Haupia pudding which he thinks is delicious.

We then drove over to Rio Tinto stadium for the concert. We parked in South Towne Center parking and walked over. Kurt is SO good to me. He is very patient and kind. We walked slowly, but I made it! The concert started almost 40 minutes late, but once it got going it was fabulous! My favorite part was when he played the acoustic guitar and sang. I also loved watching an older woman sitting at the side and to the front of us a little ways rock out to all of the songs. I enjoyed seeing her enjoy herself! Kurt and I had a great time, I truly enjoy hanging out with my husband!

0 comments: