be happy





Summer

Summer

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Boat







Kurt found a boat on KSL and bought it. Yes, we now own a boat. When I married Kurt I thought we would have some kind of camper or trailer and maybe a 4-wheeler or two, but I NEVER envisioned us having a boat! It is a rather big boat too, it has a place to sleep & a stove. My question was can it pull a water toy like a water weenie. The man we bought it from laughed and assured me it could do that. It is a 23foot Sea Ray. Kurt, his dad and I took it out on July 3rd to Willard Bay to try it out. It was a lot of fun when the engine was working, but when we got out a ways and switched over to the trolling motor to try it out (it wouldn't work above idle)and then tried to switch back to the engine Kurt couldn't get it started again, so we came back in to port using the trolling motor on idle. It was quite an excursion! Good thing Kurt is a handy man! He already has the parts to get it up and running for good! Here are some pictures of our dandy day! (The boys couldn't come because we need to buy little life jackets.)

1 comments:

Mommo said...

How fun it that?!!! That is going to be a memory making machine!