I was lying down on the floor doing some of my back exercises from physical therapy and I realized it had gotten awfully quiet. I called for AJ and he said, "Pips" I knew I had to get up and go check it out. I found him at the side of the table with the Penaten Cream. He had it open and was spreading it on his lips. Penaten cream is a cream from Germany, we use it on the baby's bum, but it can also be used for dry chapped skin. Sometimes when AJ gets red skin around his mouth from licking, I will spread it on at night and in the morning his skin is clear. AJ obviously thought it goes on your lips too!
AJ also loves to play with the nasal aspirator. Anytime he gets a chance he brings it to me saying, "Nose, nose!" He knows what it is for and sometimes tries to use it himself!
(FYI In other circumstances Pips can also mean chips.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment