I have been going to physical therapy twice a week. For one of the exercises they have me using this machine that I am bending with support, but while I am bending I am looking at my toes. For the past few weeks every time I look at my toes I have thought, "I REALLY need a pedicure!" Well, today I finally got one! My toes are now pretty. When I came home from getting my pedicure the man we hired to help us with our landscaping was there and wanted Kurt and I to walk around with him so he could mark things. The only little problem was the Bishop had come over that day and had dumped manure all over our yard. (It's suppose to help the grass grow.) So as you can see in the picture, I have pretty toes in a pile of poop!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment