be happy





Summer

Summer

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Keeping my Word


Kurt's work gave us a card and some money when Griffin was born. As a thank you I wanted to make some kind of treat. Kurt asked me if I would make some cinnamon rolls. I told him I would make them Wednesday night. Although when I came home from therapy I was exhausted and asked if I could put it off a day. He said that would be just fine. When I went to bed that night I couldn't get the fact that I told him I would make them off my mind. So I got up and decided to clean the kitchen. Then I made cinnamon rolls. I made them from scratch, baked and had them frosted by about 4:30 AM. Griffin got up for a feeding about 4:45 and then Kurt left for work about 5:30. I ended up going to sleep when Kurt left for work. But he went WITH cinnamon rolls! He said they were a hit! YEAH!!!

0 comments: