be happy





Summer

Summer

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm one, I don't need it anymore!


Kurt and I decided to take the bottle away from AJ when we got back home from our trip. Our logic was he would be so happy to be home if we just didn’t give it to him anymore he wouldn’t miss it much. Kurt had a little slip and gave him a bottle of juice the night we got back, but since then we hadn’t given him a bottle. Although he has not been feeling very well, he contacted some type of viral infection the last few days of our vacation and just hasn’t been feeling up to snuff. On Friday night I thought we maybe better give in and give him a bottle to make sure he is getting enough fluids. Kurt agreed and fixed him a bottle. AJ refused to take it! He sure made getting off the bottle easy for us! Thanks AJ!

2 comments:

kimM said...

You do realize that this isn't typical behavior, right?

What will he go cold turkey on when he turns two?

salgal said...

I agree with Kim!!! I hope your next child gives you a little more bang for your buck! Just kidding. He is such a cute boy!