be happy





Summer

Summer

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Homework for the teacher


As part of winning teacher of the year for my school district, I had to fulfill the requirements for the state teacher of the year. As part of the process I had a 10 page packet I had to fill out, over half of the pages were essay questions to answer. UGH! I also had to have “letters of support” from different people. I admit those where kind of fun for 2 reasons #1 I didn’t have to write them. :) #2 it was fun to read what others think are my strengths in being a teacher. I am very pleased to say I got it all done and mailed off to the state before the deadline! YEAH!!! Thanks to Teresa for editing and Jeanette the public relations person from the district for going over it with a fine tooth comb!

2 comments:

jael said...

Congrats and good luck.

salgal said...

That is exciting! You deserve it!