We have some neighbor kids that come over and ask if AJ can come outside and play. Sometimes we go outside and let AJ crawl around and “play” with the kids. Kurt and I have even been known to join in a few games with the neighborhood kids. About a month ago one of the little neighbor girls came over and asked Kurt if he could play outside. He said maybe another day. Kurt told her to ask her Dad to play, she responded, “You guys are the only grown-ups in the neighborhood that will play with us. My Dad won’t do it!”
Last night this same little girl came over and asked Kurt if he would come out and play. He told her we were just getting AJ ready for bed so he couldn’t. About an hour later when Kurt and I were getting ready for bed, the doorbell rang again. There stood the neighbor girl… “Did you get AJ to bed? Can you come out and play now?” :)


1 comments:
I want to be the house where everyone wants to play too. I am usually working on a project though. Glad you guys are the fun house.
Post a Comment