Memorial Day at the Huntsville Cemetery has been a tradition for as long as I can remember. I enjoy getting together with family and remembering those who have passed on.
After visiting the grave sites, we went back to Don & Linda's for a picnic. AJ was sitting in his car seat and he threw up. Kurt was nice enough to take care of him...although I must say Moms and Dads do things a bit different. Kurt took the hose and squirted everything down with AJ still buckled in the car seat! I looked over and shuttered at the idea, but AJ seemed to enjoy it and Kurt was having fun cleaning up the mess so all turned out fine!

1 comments:
I thought Kurt's way of cleaning off throw up was an interesting way also...but then again, I am usually the one cleaning up the throw up.
Post a Comment