There is now! At least there is at my parent's home. My father received the highest honor Weber State can bestow... a honorary Doctorate of Humanities. Thursday night there was a nice reception where they showcased the honorees and then Friday they received their actual degrees at Weber States commencement. Dad was "hooded" by the current student body president, Dan Schwab (he happens to be in the ward I am currently serving in so I know him, afterwards I gave him a hug and told him he did a great job. :)) and the alumni president. It was fun to see Dad receive the honor, but it was also fun to watch my Mom, she had a smile as big as my Dad's!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Will you send me some pictures of this please? I didn't have my camera. It was a good day.
Post a Comment