be happy





Summer

Summer

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our new "edition"




Kurt and I have been looking for a car for a few months now. We decided on a SUV because Kurt needs something that can tow. I am also a little concerned about getting AJ out to the babysitter and me to work on time when it is snowing, so I like the idea of having 4-wheel drive. Kurt knows a lot about cars so I told him I trust him COMPLETELY! We bought a 2003 Ford Expedition. It is white and in VERY good condition. It has 77,000 miles on it, but it also has a warranty until 125,000 miles. We are very happy with our new (Exp)edition!

1 comments:

salgal said...

Cooper and Allie both commented that AJ is not in a carseat and is not safe. I told them that they weren't driving at the time of the picture. Cute pictures and nice car.