AJ is officially 3 months old and he has out grown the bassinet. For about the past two weeks he has been hitting and kicking the sides, but I haven't wanted to move him into his own room. Well, last night we decided to give it a try. We moved him over to his own room. He was just fine, I think his mom had to adjust more than he did! I had the baby monitor up loud enough so I could hear him breathing and would wake up every little while and listen just to make sure he was okay. Kurt thought I was a bit crazy, but I assured him I was just having a mother moment. AJ did just fine and so did I, so I think AJ now has a new place to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is so big now. I usually moved my kids about the same time for the same reasons. He looks so big in the bassinet and so small in the crib. Happy mommy moment!
Ahhh...the joys of motherhood...and the craziness that goes along with it. Don't worry, EVERY mother out there did the same thing the first night in the new room. I think I even went in 3 or 4 times just in case the monitor was lying!
Is that the $7,000 bassinet? WOW! In this picture it really looks like it might be worth $7,000!
Post a Comment