be happy





Summer

Summer

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Luke 2:40


I need to thank the amazing Meikle family! Kim & Andy were gracious enough to host the 16th ward Relief Society Social at their home...it was an overnighter! My girls (the University girls) had a great time visiting, eating, learning and socializing. The Meikle girls also had a great time...Wakely loved getting a facial she thought she was just one of the girls.

Sister Page gave a great fireside on Luke 2:40 "And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him." She reminded us of the different areas we need to develop in our lives ...Physical ...Spiritual ...Knowledge/Education ...Social. We need to cultivate these areas just like our Savior did. She did a great job, it really gave me something to ponder on and think about what areas I want to work on.

1 comments:

salgal said...

You changed your layout. It is fun! I still don't know how to do it very well. YOu'll have to show me or Kim will. I am glad you had fun for your retreat.