be happy





Summer

Summer

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa's House



Mom and Dad Hislop watch AJ while Kurt and I are at work. Monday was the first official day with kids so the first official day I had to be on time and stay the whole time! I usually take AJ in his PJ's and my Mom gets him dressed, but today I dressed him. He wore a onesie that said, "What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's" He also had on a bib that said, "Millionaire in training" my Dad always says, "I'm flat a** broke!" Maybe they can teach each other a thing or two. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful my parents are able to watch AJ, I know he is in GREAT hands!

3 comments:

dani said...

hi jill! your baby boy is so handsome!! i have not seen him, congradulations! questions for you: what is Roseola? also i did not publish your comment, because i couldn't figure out how to delete it between the stars, but another thing, do you care if i add your name at the bottom of my blog so you can quickly go to your site from my blog? if you scroll down you know what i mean, or if not that is TOTALLY fine, just let me know. he is so cuteee! you two are great parents. and we are so happy for you two! we should plan a party for the fall time!? sorry for how long this is!

salgal said...

We stopped by today and A.J. is in great hands. Allie and Cooper enjoyed being there and we didn't even bring anything contagious with us.

kimM said...

Correction:Dad said we are all the ones who are flat a** broke