For quite sometime I truly wondered if I was going to EVER get married, then my handsome Kurt came into my life. After we were married I began to wonder if we would ever be blessed with a baby. Now our little AJ is already 2 months old! He is officially out of newborn clothes, but we are hoping to still use the last of the newborn diapers (we have about 15 left). He had his 2 month check-up yesterday, the Dr. said he is fairly tall for his age 24 1/2 inches that's in the 97%. He weighed 11 lbs. 8 oz. ( 75%) and his head is 39.5 cm (45%). I'm not sure why the head circumference is important, but I included it because the Dr. did. He also was given 4 shots and an oral vaccination. Last night he was not very comfortable, he spent a lot of time in the bathtub, he still LOVES his bath! Kurt and I sure ADORE our little boy! It seems amazing he has been ours for 2 months!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Time sure flies!!! I can't believe he is already 2 months. He is a cute baby!! I am glad that you have your husband and your baby. YOu deserve the best and you got it!
AJ is a very cute baby! Call me and set up a time to do some pics if you want to!
Post a Comment