be happy





Summer

Summer

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fair better than fair!

We had a great time at the fair this year!  Griff LOVED feeding the animals, he kept getting more and more food so he could do it again and again.  AJ LOVED the rides.  This is the first year he went on any rides and had a grand time.  He also loved going down the big slides.  Great time had by all!




We went to the fair two nights in a row, and I told Kurt I wanted to get a funnel cake, but each time the lines were horrendous so we didn't do it.  On the last night of the fair as I was getting the kids ready for bed, I couldn't find Kurt.  He had gone back to the fair for a third time and waited in line to get me a funnel cake.  I LOVE my husband!

0 comments: