Well, it's ready! We were up until after 2:00AM, but we are ready for the open house! What do you think? I am excited, I think the children and parents will be excited when they come in and see the room or at least I hope they will be!
It looks FABULOUS! I want Allyson to come to your preschool. We are doing a co-op (of sorts) with some ladies in my ward. The kids you will be teaching are very lucky!
I was a kindergarten teacher for 16 years, I am now a stay at home mom. I love doing fun activities with children so I thought doing a summer fun program would be great! I have included some pictures from some activities done last year. Good times had by all!
2 comments:
It looks FABULOUS! I want Allyson to come to your preschool. We are doing a co-op (of sorts) with some ladies in my ward.
The kids you will be teaching are very lucky!
It looks awesome! I'm sure all the kids in your class just LOVE it! I bet you didn't have to buy too much stuff... ;)
Post a Comment