be happy





Summer

Summer

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

On Hold

As a matter of protocol, when Griffin was born the adoption agency applied for medicaid for him. We have received several letters asking for various tidbits of information from us. I called the Department of Workforce Services once and explained we would NEVER use this because he had double insurance coverage through mine and my husband's work. Well, we are still receiving letters requesting information. I decided to call again to explain our situation. I listened and went through the different automated options and finally reached the business department. I was told to please hold and the call would be answered in the order it was received. After about 2 minutes on hold a computer voice came on and said, Your call will be answered in the order it was received. Your expected wait time is less than 1 hour and 14 minutes, you are caller number 32. ONE HOUR AND 14 MINUTES? I hung up and giggled. I thought that was hilarious!

1 comments:

dani said...

you have the CUTEST little boys! it looks like you are doing good, and i hope you back is recovering! we need a leatham party. badly.