
I invited Ki

m to go to Scrapbook Expo USA down

at the South Town Center. We weren't quite sure what we were in for. Kim does most of her scrapbook with paper and they are ADORABLE! I do my scrapbooking digitally and most of the time they are OK; sometimes I think my creativity has decreased the older I get...anyway I digress... We went down and found some fun stuff! Kim loaded up on paper and embellishments. I hit the 3 digital booths they had and really loaded up at one! I now need to learn the tagging feature on Adobe Elements, I think that is s tool I will really like! I bought some DVD/CD's and a book to help me learn. When we finished at the expo we decided to go to IKEA. It is one of Kim's favorite stores. She has quite a talent for interior decorating and I asked for some help. We picked out some black frames to go down my hall. Kim laid them out to make sure it would look good. I took a picture to help me remember the order. I will post a picture when I get them hung up!
After our IKEA outing we went to 5 guys and some fries, it reminded both of us of the hamburger joint in Atlanta where they yell, "Whata have whata have, whata have!" Kim looked at the greasy bag on the table and said, "You know it's going to be good!" We then went to a bakery and got some cookies and then went shopping for children's clothes. It was a great day! Thanks Kimmy for going with me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment