Kim had the Super Bowl Sunday party at her house this year. It has been a tradition we all get together on Superbowl Sunday and have soup in a bowl and watch the game or maybe just the commercials. I was cheering for the Saints this year so I was enjoying the game, but I also like to watch the commercials. Kim, knowing that all of the girls could use a little diversion from the game had a craft for us to make. It was GREAT!!! We mod podged the letters L O V E on wooden blocks. Kim had the blocks all painted and sanded. While we were working on it Teresa said to Lance, "Lance we are making love over here." Lance came over, smiled and gave Teresa a kiss. I asked Kim to please have the party at her house next year too! We had a great time! Thanks Kim! I am looking forward to next years craft!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I want to come next year too. How fun is that? As what a super cute craft.
Post a Comment