We have been notified by our adoption agency we have been chosen as parents again!!! We are thrilled beyond words!!! We have met with the birth mother and all went well. We are hoping and praying when the baby is born in March she will have the strength and courage to sign the relinquishment papers and our family will be blessed with another boy! AJ will have a playmate! Kurt will have 2 boys and Jill will quit work and stay at home with her boys, although rumor has it she may open a preschool in our home next fall. Time will tell. We will keep our fingers crossed until he is officially ours...he's due March 14th!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so excited for your family. What a wonderful blessing. WE will keep you in our prayers that all will work out.
Congratulations.
Wow Jill! That is amazing news! I'm so happy for you and your little, sweet family. I hope it all goes well!!
Yahoo! I'm so excited for you!
Boys are so much fun...we'll have to get them all together and have a huge, fun playdate some time in a year or so!
Post a Comment