be happy





Summer

Summer

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Vista

A few weeks ago we upgraded the memory on our computer. At that same time we decided to bite the bullet and upgrade to Vista too. UGH!!! I am having major issues! For one I cannot add pictures easy to this blog. They used to re size to fit on their own, but not anymore. I have several posts in draft mode waiting for me to add pictures. One day I will figure it out...if you have any ideas feel free to let me know! I forget what a pain it is when you get a new computer or update your computer...I have had to reload my software and some will not load, I lost all my bookmarks so some sites I loved I can know longer visit because I can't remember the addresses, I just clicked on my favorites and wha-la. But no more. Technology is wonderful when it is working properly!

2 comments:

dani said...

i hate to say this, but vista is a joke. in fact we got vista and we are considereing paying $250 dollars to take it off. the graphics are cool and that is the only thing. we have had major problems with this, and our computer guy said our computer is not running to capacity because of vista. i know school districts that have completely gotten rid of vista. plus whenever you download updates it messes up your settings.

jael said...

Get a MAC!