I found myself logging on wishing someone had posted to my blog about what what has been going on lately...there could be cute pictures of AJ crawling or pictures of a house we are looking at or an entry about when we have taken AJ out in the baby backpack or the Valentine's Day party we had at our house or the beautiful roses Kurt gave me for Valentines... these are just a few of the entries I could make, but I find myself not writing about any of them. I have the dreaded gombu, I don't know what else to call it. I seem to get a really bad chest cold for a week or so and then I get better for a few days and then WHAM! It hits me again. This has been happening since January and I am getting sick and tired of it. I am now off to take some more cold medicine and go to sleep. One day I will post again, I promise!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Dreaded Gombu
Posted by Anonymous at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gombu gone bad!!!!!!! I am so sorry that you are feeling gross. I am sorry for you and sorry for me. I would love to learn about the houses you are exploring, the Valentine's Party you had (I am all about parties!!), and the roses Kurt gave you (though not necessarily the post-rose action!). Get well soon! (Would some fresh, homemade bread or a peach smoothie help the healing process?)
So sorry you're sick. :( I hate being sick--it makes it hard to be a mommy too...hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment