be happy





Summer

Summer

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trick or Treat

























Halloween is more fun when you have a child...even if he can't trick or treat yet! We had a great time dressing him up and showing him off! We went to a ward Halloween party...Kurt and I didn't have any costumes, but the day of the party a friend gave me a coupon for 20% off at Shopko so I decided to stop by and look. Costumes where 60% off so I figured if I could get costumes for 80% off it was worth it! So Kurt and I went as mustard and ketchup bottles. At the party someone suggested I be mayo and AJ could be fry sauce! I loved that idea... maybe next year, this year, AJ looked darling as our little Tigger!
Halloween we spent at my parent's home. We teased Mom that she may not have enough candy so she added some Fiber One and granola bars to the bowl...we teased her even more about that! AJ would get dressed and undressed in his costume as his cousins came to visit. We all had a great time!

1 comments:

salgal said...

It was fun seeing you on Halloween and cute Tigger.