WOW! I was able to have an experience tonight that has been a long time in the making! Lance had a migraine and was unable to attend the Pioneer Day Celebration at Temple Square. He had 4 tickets to the performance and Chick didn't want to go to it so he called and asked me if I would like to take Tanah and Grace and go. I was THRILLED! Guess who were the special guests along with the Mo Tab? THE OSMOND'S! YES!!! I was able to actually see Donny & Marie in person! I have wanted to do that since I was 7! It was probably a little more exciting than it actually should have been for me, I was mouthing along with songs like..."I'm a little bit country", "Paper Roses", "One bad apple" and more! All of the Osmond brothers were part of the show, I even saw Jimmy! It was GREAT! It was made even better because I was able to enjoy it with my nieces, Tanah, Grace & Erika (fresh off the plane from Seattle, she's here for EFY).
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
dreams really do come true
I can't believe you finally got to see them. How exciting!
I am envious!! The girls chose "I'm a Little Bit Country...." as the FHE song Monday night. Of course, we could not do much more than sing that line but the girls loved it. Thanks so much for taking them. Glad you could enjoy the tickets.
Teresa
Post a Comment