be happy





Summer

Summer

Thursday, December 15, 2011

What does your hammer say?

We had the kids with us in Costco the other day and we were enjoying the samples throughout the store.  One sample station was handing out little smokies on a toothpick.  AJ looked at it and said, "Oh how cute."  Then he started to say LOUDLY, "Dam, dam, dam dam!"  I listened a few times and then smiled and said, "AJ a hammer says, Bam, bam bam with a buh sound."  Even louder he continued, "Dam, Dam dam dam!"  It was hard not to laugh, but I again told him it was Bam with a BUH sound at the beginning and I had him look at my lips to see how I was making the sound.  AJ said, "Bam, Dam, Bam, Bam."  Kurt and I told him to eat his hammer. :)

2 comments:

Elynn said...

That is soooo funny!!!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha ha! I wish I would've been there!