be happy





Summer

Summer

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Griffin's first day of nursery

Griff is offically old enough to join his big brother in nursery!  My baby is getting big!  Kurt had reserves so he didn't go to church today.  I was sitting in Sunday School and could hear BOTH of my boys crying out in the hall.  I didn't know wether to go out and help or stay put.  I didn't want to make it worse.  After a few minutes a neighbor came in and I asked if they needed me out there, he smiled and said yep!  So I went out in the hall.  AJ had opened the nusery door and wanted to find me.  Griff was just not sure what was going on. I  joined the nursery class for about an hour.  I left at snack time and waited out in the hall in case I was needed, but all went well the last few minutes of class.


***Update Griff is adjusting well.  The next week he was out in the hall with the primary president for about a half-hour, but the next week he was fine the whole time!

0 comments: