Okay I had a little time today to sit down and catch up on a few posts. I still have at least 10 more to do, but at least I have got April done! :) I am a bit behind, but I am working on it! Just wanted to let you know!I read A Stolen Life: A Memoir by Jaycee Lee Dugard this week. It seems so amazing to me she is as normal as she is. May her and her children be blessed!
Kurt and I also went to see the last Harry Potter movie on Tuesday. We hadn't planned to, but we saw the 3D version. I don't think the 3D effects were worth the extra $4. The movie was what I expected---good, but the book is MUCH better!


2 comments:
So glad to "see" you again! I was thinking about you just yesterday, wondering how you all are!
I liked the harry potter movie a little but it seeemed that some of the heart of the book was missing
Post a Comment