My sister Elynn decided to surprise everyone and come to town to see my Mom and to be here for Wakely's baptism. It was a great surprise! She brought her younger three daughters with her. We were able to get together with her on Memorial Day and then again one other day to have some more fun. We went on a tour of the Sweet Candy Co. ( I have lived in Utah all of my life (not including mission) and I NEVER knew this place existed! All of the taffy I see in the store...it is made right down in good ol' SLC! I think this would be a fun field trip for about 2-3 graders!After the candy Co. we went over to Wheeler Farm. Kim and Sallie and their kids also came. Along with several members of the Housley Clan. Griff loves seeing the animals and seeing other people feed the ducks. He would throw some wheat and hurry and run away! AJ loved the tractor and he thought milking the cow was a lot of fun too! He later told Grandma if you squeezed the cow's penis milk comes out. He also told Grace a cow has a lot of penis'! He at least knows milk comes from a cow! :)
We ended the day by going to eat some spaghetti. All in all it was a fun day... it is nice to spend some time with my sister and her girls.

0 comments:
Post a Comment