

We had a lot of fun this year! AJ picked out his own costume and had a great time practicing his roar! He didn't like wearing the mane though. I told him he had to wear the hat to get candy. He ran to his room and came back with a baseball cap and said, NO pointing to the lion mane and smiled and said, "This hat!" and put on his baseball cap. I had to give him points for trying, but in the end I convinced him he would only get candy if he wore his mane so he did!
Griffin was a giraffe this year. I loved the idea of him being a giraffe because babies basically have no necks... I thought it was funny!
Kurt and I even got into the spirit of things. At the scout party Kurt went as Goofy, but on the 30th he went as a soldier(he had just come home from reserves).
0 comments:
Post a Comment