I Love Deals to Meals! I know I have mentioned this site before, but I LOVE it! I love knowing I am getting great deals! It is SO worth the 5bucks a month! AJ eats oatmeal for breakfast every morning, he loves the stuff. He will eat 2 packages at one sitting. Harmon's has Quaker oatmeal on sale for 5 for $8, not bad, but they also have an in store coupon for $3.00 off of any 5 Quaker products so that makes them $1.00 a box! YEAH! We stocked up! I also went through our food storage and we purchased items that are red (really good deals) to top off our shelves. Altogether we spent $143.08, saved $178.09 on "great price savings" and $36.00 using coupons for a grand total of $214.09! It is fun when you can go to the store and do that!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment