be happy





Summer

Summer

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Toot Toot!

I decided to toot my own horn! I was selected as Ogden City School District's Teacher of the Year for the 2009-2010 school year! I was notified in April I had been nominated and had to fill out some paperwork and accept the nomination and then about the second week of May I was told I was one of the top three candidates and had to go in for an interview. I guess the interview went well because I received a letter on Saturday saying I had won! I am quite excited about receiving the honor. So there you go, I have now tooted! :)

4 comments:

salgal said...

Congratulations Jill! It is quite alright to toot your own horn especially for something like this!

joyce said...

Wow! Congratulations!! That's quite an honor!

dani said...

congratulations that is a huge honor!

Emily said...

Congrats! That's awesome!