be happy





Summer

Summer

Thursday, April 23, 2009

2 Favorites

I have two new favorite I want to share... About a month ago I went to the podiatrist and was told I should use a "pedi-egg" on my feet for the dry skin and cracks. I was a bit skeptical but I followed the Dr's orders and bought one... HOLY COW! It had made a BIG difference and it is SO EASY to use! I would highly recommend it. FYI The Dr. said not to use the imitation pedi-egg. Make sure it is the name brand.




The other new favorite a new brand of nylons. I needed nylons and was a running late so I stopped by Harmon's to buy a pair. They didn't have the brand I usually buy so I bought these. They have worn like leather! Well, maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but I usually go through a pair of nylons after two time wearing them, but I wore these SEVERAL times! So this is a new favorite too!

1 comments:

salgal said...

I should get those items also...especially the egg for the summer. My feet get so rough in the summer from wearing sandals the whole time. Where did you get it?